How to add content from the content library to a template
- Log into Kaptio Travel and select Kaptio Travel Settings from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the Channels tab at the top of your screen.
- Select the Channel for which you wish to create a template.
- Click Templates on the left hand side of your screen.
- Follow the instructions on how to create a new template in the Creating Content Templates article.
- If you have already created a content template, click Edit next to the template you wish to edit:
- The following screen will then appear:
- Click Content Editor and the content editor screen will appear.
- Press the large + sign at the top of your screen and the following template insert tool options will appear:
- Click Library and the following component box will appear
- Select from the drop down menu which content you wish to add.
- Click Insert.
- Then click Save at the top of your screen.
NOTE: Any amendments made to the content library will not automatically be updated in your templates or in any existing Itinerary content. You need to update these manually.