How to confirm an Itinerary
When your customer has confirmed his or her holiday, you can to turn their Itinerary into a confirmed booking as follows:
- On the Itinerary specific overview screen you can see the Actions button on the side bar on the left hand side of your screen.
- Click on the Status button and the Convert to Booking link will appear.
- Click Convert to Booking and confirm that you are sure that you wish to turn the Itinerary into a firm booking.
- Once the Status has been updated, you will see the booking number underneath the actions button as follows:
Editing restrictions after confirming an Itinerary
Once you have turned an Itinerary into a confirmed booking, you cannot edit or replace the following details:
- Selling Channel
- Buying and selling currencies
- Customer and supplier Accounts
- Items: You can edit the dates, timings and Item’s price categories, however you cannot edit the Item itself unless it is a placeholder Item*. You can learn more about Placeholder Items in the Placeholder Items articles.