You can create and clone templates for the documents that you send to your customers such as proposals and itineraries.
How to create a content template
- Log into Kaptio Travel and select Kaptio Travel Settings from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the Channels tab at the top of your screen.
- Select the Channel for which you wish to create a template.
- Click Templates on the left hand side of your screen
- Then click New Templates at the top of the following screen and the following will appear:
- Enter a Template Name (for example, “Quote Template”).
- Select which Stage Type the template relates to (for example, “Proposal”). You need to set up the selling stages* before creating content and you can learn more about creating stages in the Stages And Channel Page Actions article.
- The Active box is checked by default and you can uncheck this box for any templates which become inactive.
- Once you have added all relevant details click Save and the blank content editor page will appear.
- Press the large + sign at the top of the content editor screen and the following template insert tool options will appear:
You can learn more about the different template components in the following individual articles: