How to set up the languages relevant to your business
- Log into Kaptio Travel and select Kaptio Travel Settings from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the App Settings tab at the top of your screen.
- Then click Languages on the left hand side of your screen and the following page will appear:
- Click Add New Language.
- On the following screen select the relevant language from the drop down menu. If the language you wish to activate is not available please contact your account manager or Contact Support.
- The Active box is checked by default. Once you have selected a language you cannot delete it, you can however deactivate a language by clicking Edit next to the relevant language and then unchecking the Active box.
- Then click Save.