You can export the billback invoices from Kaptio Travel to your own accounting system via a CSV file. Your accounting team can then easily see and manage supplier payments due.
How to export billback invoices to an external accounting system
- Within Kaptio Travel, select Kaptio Travel Finance in the App drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen:
- Click the Supplier Invoices tab at the top of your screen in order to see the Supplier Invoices overview screen.
- Click Advanced search on the left hand side and the following screen will appear:
- On the right hand side of this screen you can filter your search by Business Unit, Currency, Invoice Type, due Date, whether it has been Sent to an external system, by Supplier or Booking Number..
- Under Invoice Type, check only the Include Billback checkbox.
- Enter any additional search criteria and click Search. The search results screen will appear as follows:
- Check the box next to the invoices that you wish to export.
- Click Export to CSV in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- The CSV excel file will open up automatically and all columns will be populated with the relevant prepaid invoice details.:
- You can now import the details to your accounting system and manage the outstanding supplier payments from there.