The total number of guests for an itinerary can be split into different guest groups. You can then allocate Items and price categories either to specific guest groups or to all guests.
How to define different guest groups for an itinerary
- On the itinerary specific overview screen click Costings on the left hand side of the screen and the following will appear:
- Click the small menu button in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Select Manage Guest Groups and the following popup screen will appear:
- Click the +New tab to open up the New Guest Groups form:
- Under Itinerary Group enter a name for the guest group.
- Under Group Size enter the amount of guests belonging to this group and the total number of guests will automatically be updated. NOTE: This will also update the total number of guests showing on the itinerary specific overview screen.
- Once you have entered all relevant details click Save and then close out of this screen by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- You can now see the details for your guest groups on the costings overview screen:
- You can allocate certain itinerary Items to specific guest groups on the itinerary costings screen and you can learn more about managing Items for guest groups in the Managing Itinerary Items For Guest Groups article.