You can hide any report types that are not needed within your business.
How to hide unused report types
NOTE: You need administrator access in order to hide unused report types.
- In Kaptio Travel, click the Reports tab at the top of your screen
- On the following screen, click New Report at the top of your screen.
- On the following Create New Report screen, check the Select Report Types to Hide checkbox..
- Expand the report type folders you wish to hide and you will see green check marks next to all reports that are visible to users.
- Click on the green check mark next the report types you wish to hide and a yellow X will appear instead of the green check mark.
- Hidden report types do now not appear when you use the search box on the Create New Report screen.
- If you hide all report types iwithin one folder, then the folder is also hidden. You can make report types visible again by clicking on the yellow cross next to the relevant report type in order to replace it with a green check mark.