The destination hierarchy defines Item specific geographical areas.
The four destination hierarchy categories are as follows:
- Destination sales region
- Destination country
- Destination region
- Destination county
How to allocate the destination hierarchy to an Item
- Log into Kaptio Travel, select Kaptio Travel Settings from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the Items tab at the top of your screen.
- From the list of Items select the relevant Item and the Item specific overview screen will appear:
- Under Destination Hierarchy click Edit and the following screen will appear:
- Select the relevant Destination Sales Region from the drop down menu.
- Select the relevant Destination Country from the drop down menu.
- Select the relevant Destination Region from the drop down menu.
- Select the relevant Destination County from the drop down menu.
- Once you have entered all details, click Save and refresh your screen for the Item’s Destination Hierarchy details to be displayed.