How to hide itinerary Items from customer documentation
- On the itinerary specific overview screen click Costings on the left hand side of the screen and the costings overview screen will appear.
- On the right hand side of this screen you will find the Is Optional column:
- Click the right arrow to the right hand side of the Is Optional column and the Is Visible column will appear:
- All items and price categories are checked as Is Visible by default.
- Uncheck the Is Visible box for any Items which should not appear on the itinerary content* for your customers. The record will automatically be saved once you have unchecked the Is Visible box.
- You can check the Is Visible box again at any time and the record will then automatically be saved again.
NOTE: If a price is allocated to an invisible Item or price category, then the price will still be included in the total cost of the itinerary, the itinerary content and invoice, however the actual Item will not be listed.