How to manage Package price settings
- Log into Kaptio Travel and select Kaptio Travel Pricing from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click Packages at the top of your screen and the Package management overview screen will appear:
- Select the relevant Package.
- On the Package specific overview screen click Price Settings and the following screen will appear:
- Under Net Price Setup, select whether this Package should have Dynamic or Fixed Net Prices:
- Select Dynamic if the total net price for this Package is made up from the individual net rates for each Package component. The price manager will then use the net prices associated with individual Items and will also include any discounts for individual Items.
- Select Fixed if the total net price for this Package is fixed. NOTE: Fixed Net Prices can only be selected for single supplier Packages.
- Under Selling Price Setup, select whether the prices should be dynamic and determined by the Channel Markup* or by a Package Markup, or whether they should be Fixed.
- Once you have selected all relevant details click Save and follow the instructions for setting up prices for Packages With Dynamic Net Rates or Packages With Fixed Net Rates.