How to create Itinerary content
- Log into Kaptio Travel and select Kaptio Travel Sales from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the Itineraries tab at the top of your screen.
- From the list of itineraries select the relevant Itinerary you wish to edit and the Itinerary specific overview screen will appear.
- Click Content on the left hand side of your screen and the following will appear:
- Click New Itinerary Content and the following screen will appear:
- Under Stage Type select the relevant stage* for this Itinerary content. You can learn more about the creation of stages in the Stages And Channel Page Actions article.
- Under Content Name enter a name for this content/ document.
- Under Template select which content template* you wish to use to publish the Itinerary. You can learn more about creating the templates in the Content Templates articles.
- Under Banner you will see the default banner image. You can select an alternative banner image by clicking Image Library, selecting one of the images from your library and then clicking Upload Selected. You can also upload a new image by following the instructions for uploading Item media in the Item Media article under Items.
- Once you have entered all relevant details, click Save and the Itinerary content preview will appear.
- Click Close for the content to be saved, but not yet published, if you do not wish the content to be sent to your customer immediately. You can still edit the content before publishing by following the instructions in the Editing Itinerary Content Before Publishing article.
- Click Send and Publish to email the content to your customer. Your customer will then receive an automated email with the link to the Itinerary content.
The Select Item Content section of this screen allows you to select which Item content or price category content is visible in the KT Agenda template component. This is relevant for any content templates where the KT Agenda component has been included. You can learn more about the KT Agenda component in the KT Agenda Template Feature article.
How to select specific Item content for the KT Agenda template component
- Next to each Itinerary Item or item price category* you can select from the drop down menu which content you wish to publish.
- You can also add New Content, which will add an empty placeholder article for this Itinerary Item, or you can select No Content.
- Click Save to be redirected to the content preview screen.
- Here you can edit any part of this content by clicking Edit and following the instructions for creating content templates. You can learn more in the Content Templates article.
- Click Preview in the top right hand corner of your screen to preview the Itinerary content. You can edit some of the content before publishing and you can learn more in the Editing Itinerary Content Before Publishing article.
- When you have edited all relevant details, click Send and Publish to publish the content to your customer. Your customer will then receive an automated email with the link to the Itinerary content.
- Alternatively click Close for the content to be saved, but not yet published if you do not wish the content to be published immediately.
NOTE: The email templates are generally created by your systems administrator or account manager and you can learn more about allocating specific email templates to a Channel in the Email Templates article under Business Units And Channels.