To hide report folders that are not in use in your organisation, you have to disable access levels for sharing report and dashboard folders.first.
NOTE: You need administrator access in order to hide unused report types.
How to remove and hide report folders
- In Kaptio Travel, click Setup in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Type “Reports” In the Quick Find search box in the top left hand corner of your screen, and you will see the Reports & Dashboards options under the Customize side tab.
- Click Folder Sharing.and the following screen will appear:
- Uncheck the Enable access levels for sharing report and dashboard folders check box in order to disable access levels and click Save.
- Admin users can now customise the report accessibility as follows:
- Click on the Reports tab at the top of your screen and the Reports & Dashboards screen will appear:
- Hover to the right of the relevant report and you will see a pin icon appear.
- Click on the pin icon and a picklist will appear:
- Click Edit and the following screen will appear:
- You can now select whether the folder should be accessible by all users, accessible by a public group, specific roles or whether it should be hidden from all users.
- To hide the report folder from all users, select This folder is hidden from all users and click Save.