How to create a supplier account
- Log into Kaptio Travel and select Kaptio Travel Settings from the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your screen.
- Click the Accounts tab at the top of your screen.
- Click New and the following screen will appear:
- Select Supplier as the record type from the drop down menu, click Continue and the business accounts overview screen will appear:
- The Account Name and Account Currency are mandatory fields.
- The Is Active box is checked by default and you can uncheck this box for any accounts which become inactive. Inactive accounts are excluded from use in future Itineraries but all existing data will be preserved.
- Once you have entered all relevant details click Save.
Once a supplier account has been set up you can select alternative currencies in addition to the supplier default currency as follows:
- On the supplier account overview screen click Edit next to Account Currency and the following screen will appear:
2. Select all currencies you wish to be available as alternative currencies for this supplier by checking the relevant boxes and click Save.
Supplier agreements and payment rules
You can learn how to create payment rules such as billback invoices, deposit and balance terms as well as supplier agreements such as net rate or commission agreements in the Supplier Agreements and Payment Rules article.