There are two web submission types:
- Type 0: Creation or update of a person account
- Type 1: Creation or update of a person account and an itinerary
The following inputs need to be considered:
- Domain: The domain assigned to your Force.com site.
- Submission type: 0 or 1 (see above).
- Channel code: The code of the selling channel* the web submission will be linked to.
- Form name: Name of the webform from which the submission will be sent.
- Return URL: You can define to which site the user will be redirected after submitting the form via the hidden _returnURL input.
Please see below the HTML code of a sample form:
How to enable Web Submissions
- Enable your Force.com sites.
- Enable the Person Account record type for Force.com sites users.
- Enable KaptioTravel.WebSubmissionRestService Apex Class for Force.com sites users.
If you have any questions regarding the setup of web submissions, please contact your account manager or email@example.com.